Thursday, August 7, 2008

Coupons? Coupons!

So I've always thought cutting coupons was silly, I mean, how much can you really save? But I was wrong, there is actually a ton of money to be saved. I did dabble in couponing (is that a word?) a few years ago but then got away from it. Then a few weeks ago we were at the store and the shopper in front of us pulls out all of these coupons, and Eric asks me why I don't do that. Didn't really have a good answer, so I decided to start. And I have to say there are a lot of good deals out there. And then I discovered that a local grocery store here doubles and triples coupons. Now I'm hooked. At least it's a habit that will save me money. :)

S

2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Check this out...

http://thecentsiblesawyer.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Nice Online Coupons site