Friday, September 26, 2008

A Really Good Read

I don't have much time to read these days, but my mom recommended a book to me and now I'm passing it on to you. It's called Plain Truth, by Jodi Piccoult. It was so, so good. I'm a big reader and not sure how I've never heard of this author, she has written a ton of other books. And after a little googling, I found out that Plain Truth was a made into a TV movie. Pick it up if you like mysteries.

S

And Mel, I will be putting this one in the stack to send to you. :)

4 comments:

Lexie said...

I've never read that book, but have read several of her books and LOVE her. I think My Sister's Keeper was the first one I read that got me hooked, and that they are making that into a feature film. The last one I read was The Tenth Circle.

Anyway, I popped back to your blog to see if you were excited about The Biggest Loser this season or not. I don't seem to get into it as much when its families.

S said...

I read the 10th Circle, too. Didn't like it as much as Plain Truth though. I will have to read My Sister's Keeper next.

Yes, I am watching BL this season. I think it will get interesting now that they're only sending home one family member instead of both!

S

Lexie said...

I just finished Plain Truth! (Rushed out to the library the day I read your post and couldn't put it down.)
It was way better than the 10th Circle. I still absolutely loved My Sister's Keeper, but that may be because it was the first one I read and it was years ago (the movie will have Cameron Diaz and Abigail Breslin in it, among others.)
I also just got Vanishing Acts and Picture Perfect.

You are right about Loser now that its one at a time.

S said...

Oaky, now I have to go and get My Sister's Keeper! Glad you liked Plain Truth. :)