Friday, October 17, 2008

And So It Starts...

I took Ashley shopping for some new sneakers since we've been getting some cooler weather and her Crocs just aren't cutting it anymore. She told me she wanted Skechers. Because some kids at school have Skechers. She seems to be noticing what other kids are wearing now. So when we were at the store, every time I showed her a pair of shoes, she asked me if they were Skechers. The only pair that fit her were Nikes but I told her they were Skechers so she would try them on. We bought them. Eric asked me what I was going to do when another kid tells her they're Nikes, not Skechers. Sigh.

S

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is way too funny! I was just telling Heather last night how Dylan was putting on his shoes the other morning and he asked me if his shoes were Skechers. We were discussing how 3-year-olds know what the heck Skechers are!!!

S said...

Are Skechers the cool thing for preschoolers now?! I told Ash she had a pair when she was younger, but I guess that doesn't count since she can't remember!