Sunday, October 5, 2008

Busy, Busy!

I love this time of year, there are so many fun things going on and the anticipation of the holidays is starting to build up. We went to the Texas State Fair yesterday and had a great time. We saw a cool dog show with frisbee-catching dogs, went through the petting zoo where Ashley got to feed a goat and played some carnival games. Ashley isn't much of a daredevil yet. She's finally tall enough to ride the kid's rides but she didn't want to go on any of them. She did want to ride the merry go round, but not on a horse, just sat on the bench. Fun! ;) We limited our fair-food intake to some cheeseburgers and a funnel cake. But there was plenty of fried food, I did see a sign for fried Jelly Bellies- that just didn't sound good to me.

I missed Thankful Thursday, so how about a Thankful Sunday?

I am thankful for:

Signs of Fall appearing

How excited Preston gets when I walk in the room

How Ashley can make Preston laugh

The Dolphins winning streak (makes my hubby happy!)

Friends to email with during the week to keep me sane

Eric getting up with Preston in the middle of the night

S

No comments: