Tuesday, February 12, 2008

2 Weeks Left

Only 2 weeks to go until I return to work. It's hard to believe my little guy is almost 7 weeks old- where did the time go? I am looking forward to getting back into the world but I am going to miss him to pieces. I know he will be in good hands, but it will still be hard. I'm going to be pumping at work and I hope it will go smoothly. I think I am the most nervous about getting everyone ready and out the door in the morning! I need to start getting organized now. :)

S

1 comment:

KDoug said...

This answers my previous question. Why me? Why do I get the baby who wakes up all the time? Heehee! I'm glad that your 2nd child is cooperating. Maybe that will be the case for me.

I am going to officially link to your site. Not sure how I haven't done this yet....