Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I Made It!

Well, here I am. I made it through the first day back. And it actually went well. The drop-off at daycare wasn't too bad and I didn't even cry. I did leave him with one of Ashley's old teachers so I knew he was in very good hands. Everyone at work was happy to see me and told me how cute Preston is, so that helped.

The evening was crazier and I hadn't really planned past getting to work. So now I have to figure out how to balance everything at night. Thankfully I have a great husband who helps me out with everything.

My next goal is to find some things to cook for dinner that are quick and easy- and maybe make enough for lunch the next day!

S

1 comment:

KDoug said...

I'm glad to hear it all went well at work. I''m sure the balancing act of motherhood, wifehood and workinghood(?) is tough to balance. I fortunately have a live-in nanny (my dad) who usually cooks dinner. I also don't have to feed the hubby right now either.

Best of luck with everything.