Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Biggest Loser

So I have become completely sucked into Biggest Loser this season, so much that I have not watched American Idol, except during commercials. Thank goodness for Rachel's updates.

I am so fascinated with this show. These people lose so much weight it is ridiculous! I mean, Roger has lost 130 pounds in 15 weeks. Granted he started out at almost 400 pounds. The two women left have each lost almost 100 pounds. But I try to remember that they are on the show with trainers, a great gym and don't have to go to work like the rest of us.

They are now down to the final 4, and next Tuesday is the finale. Kelly is in the top 2 and I'm really impressed. She never wins any of the challenges and is always the underdog, but she always tries her hardest and I give her credit for that. I know she won't win, but I admire her determination.

You can vote for which person to send home at nbc.com. I will vote, I just haven't decided for who yet.

S

3 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Thanks for the props and the BL update! I'm going to have to go TiVo it now....

130 pounds in 15 weeks? WOW! I just hope that after all is said and done, and they're home working, without the trainers, that they will keep the weight off!

S said...

I know! He lost 15 pounds in one week- really amazing.

Lexie said...

I found your blog from Rachel's. I LOVE The Biggest Loser. I have been switching between that and American Idol, but its on for a full hour later, so that helps a little. I can never get into couples as much as individuals.

I don't know who to vote for yet. I know a lot of people chose Roger because his character has been so incredibly throughout the whole thing. I can't believe Kelly pulled the number she did! That's shocking. What I like about her is that she does what she can and it shows how much that can pay off... even if it isnt shocking.

I just wanted to share because I LOVE Loser :)