Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tagged!

Jessie tagged me, so here goes:

What was I doing 10 years ago?

In April of 1998 I was still in college at The University of Central Florida and Eric and I had just moved in together. Geez, that makes me feel so old!

5 things on my to-do list for today?
1. Stay motivated at work- ha!
2. Put away laundry
3. Start more laundry (are you seeing the pattern here?)
4. Bath night for both kids
5. Add more pics to myspace so certain people will stop harassing me ;)

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Anything sweet
2. Crackers with peanut butter
3. Popcorn
4. Chips & dip
5. Cheese

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:(this is in no particular order)
1. Buy multiple houses in exotic locations
2. Buy a cute convertible, probably a Mercedes
3. Hire someone to do all the laundry
4. Heck, hire people to do all the stuff I hate!
5. Make our families financially secure

5 bad habits:
1. Interrupting people
2. Takes things too personally
3. Too impatient
4. Short temper sometimes
5. Procrastinate

5 places I've lived:
1. Tampa, FL
2. Orlando, FL
3. West Palm Beach, FL
4. Texas

5 jobs I've had:
1. Party hostess for a kid's party place, like Discovery Zone. Does anyone remember those?
2. Worked at Mitchell's- tuxedo rental place in high school and some college
3. Server at Hops Restaurant during college.
4. Copywriter for Office Depot
5. Copywriter for RadioShack
6. Content Editor

That was fun! I will come back later to tag a few people.

S

1 comment:

Lexie said...

Im going DZ at Discovery Zone...